First Time Home Buyers
If you are a First Time Home Buyer (FTHB), the thought of making such a large purchase can be overwhelming. Where do I start? How much can I spend? How does the financing work? What other costs are there in a purchase? The list goes on.
Knowing where to start is the biggest challenge facing First Time Home Buyers. You start with us. As a Licensed Mortgage Professional and both Tana and I as Licensed Real Estate Agents, we can help you from start to finish. Here’s what you can expect us to help you with:
Take comfort in knowing that we are with you Every Step of the Way. Let us make your First Time Home Purchase the best experience. We understand that Price and being in a Safe Neighborhood are Top Priorities for you. Call us today, we are here to answer all your questions. We are here to help!
- How much do I need for a Downpayment and where can I get that from?
- How much do I Qualify for? How does that work?
- How does my Credit affect Qualification?
- How do they Calculate my Income for qualification?
- How does Qualifying differ from a Home to a Strata Property?
- What about Rates and the Stress Test?
- What about the provincial FTHB credit?
- Are there any other Programs?
- What about the new Federal Program to help FTHB?
- What are the other Costs associated with a Purchase? I don’t want any surprises.
- How much are Legal Fees?
- What can I expect during the Purchasing Process?
- How Long does it normally take?
- Are you there to Help through the Entire Process?